Saturday, June 10, 2006

.: Summer 2006 :.

So this was sent as an email... and a myspace bulletin... i am covering the bases here by also posting it as a blog :o)

Hello Everyone :o)

So.. some of you I don't get to talk with very often and some of you I get to see/talk with every day :o) I just thought I'd give y'all the scoop on where I am and what I'm up to these days... I just finished up my junior year at Eastern Washington University (go Cheney, haha).. well I do have a spanish final on monday, but after that I will be completely done. I'll be heading home for a few days on Monday/Tuesday, then flying down to Santa Cruz for another fun-filled summer at Mount Hermon Child Care, yay!! I am excited for the sun and the beach and the kids and all you amazing people I will be seeing there :o) I will miss the rest of you dearly!! I will be there until the end of August (return date pending...), then I'll be in Naches/Cheney until school starts at the end of September. Then, I'll be working hard to finish up so I can be an event planner!! (so if you know of any conference centers/hotels/venues that will need an event planner/guest group host in about a year, let me know!!) Anyhow... I am interested in how all of you are doing also, so write back if you get a chance!! Have a great day :o)

- Carol Ann Callahan / Smurfy

I like real mail... my summer address is:

Carol Ann (Smurf) Callahan
CC Summer Staff
General Delivery
Mount Hermon, CA 95041

And when I get back to Cheney, my address is:

Carol Ann Callahan
215 W. 3rd Street
Cheney, WA 99004

Hint, Hint... :o)

No comments: