Monday, January 21, 2008

.: Goodness :.

So, there are a lot of things I have been processing through today. This is all over the place, bear with me.

The day started off well, with a really good conversation with a friend I haven't really talked to in a long while. I had no idea what to expect from our coffee date but it became obvious very quickly that God brought her and I together for a specific purpose. In talking with her, several things came up that I realized I have never really processed through, and that lack of dealing with these things is making current situations difficult to work through.

Rainy afternoons are good for doing laundry, making cookies, and being with people you care about.

Young Life. Some things will never change, and some things will never stop changing. I actually have no idea about anything, I haven't been consistent with it at all, but I just have thing feeling about it...

Church. God is good. I have been taking the Spiritual Life classes at Faith Community Church in Santa Cruz and it has been an amazing experience. Passion is contagious. It's one thing to go to church and listen to a message and sing songs; it is quite another to talk with your pastor and hear his heart for the change he wants to see in our community.

Friends. I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life right now.

I am overwhelmed with gratitude for the sovereignty and wisdom of the Lord our God.

"Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all the is in the heavens and the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all." - 1 Chronicles 29:11

No comments: