Sunday, March 09, 2008

.: Recap :.

Dang, it's been a while. Recap:

January:
- It's been too long and I don't really remember.

February:
- I re-joined YoungLife.
- I turned 23.
- I LOVE going to the snow. Cabins are amazing. I have some pretty rock-awesome friends.
- Men's groups (those from churches who attend retreats at MH that I have worked with) can be surprisingly high-maintenance.
- High winds can lead to javelin-like branches shooting through ceilings and into closets.
- I discovered that my cell phone has a calendar feature, which reminds me of important things I need to do.
- I have a mentor - she is amazing.

March:
- I discovered that I quasi-enjoy dancing.
- I have sworn off drinking (again).
- I really do have some pretty amazing friends - they are totally a gift from God.
- Wild Oak's front lawn is pretty much one of my favorite places on earth.

More to come...

No comments: