Wednesday, November 28, 2007

.: Thanksgiving & Christmas :.

This is easily my favorite time of year. Not necessarily Thanksgiving Day, or Christmas Day... but that time in between, affectionately known as "Christmastime." Highlights?

Wine Tasting with the Girls

girls-112107.jpg

(Cheryl, Ingrid, Sara, Gretchen, Me, & Brenda)

oh-girls-112107.jpg

(Sisters)

gretchens-house-112107.jpg

(Gretchen's cute little house)

Thanksgiving with the Browns

Thanksgiving with the Browns

siblings-112207.jpg

(Andrew, Hilary, & Joshua)

Thanksgiving Family Camp at Mount Hermon

It was SO WONDERFUL to hang out with my Child Care friends and the kiddos - I miss them all!

bethany-112307.jpg

(Bethany... I miss this lil girl!)

landon-fernald-112307.jpg

(Landon came to Child Care!)

america-johnson-112307.jpg

(America - she's precious!)

The day after Thanksgiving - as tradition since I moved to MH - we decorated for Christmas!

img_3624.jpg

(My Christmas Tree!)

img_3627.jpg

(Home Sweet Home)

Probably One of the Sweetest Things Anyone Has Ever Done For Me...

After community night at my house this week, my AMAZING friends made paper snowflakes and tried to sneakily (I caught them) string them up in my window so I would see snow when I woke up in the morning - all because they know I really miss the snow! :o)

img_3636.jpg

(Mark, Eric, & Heidi - my heroes!!)

img_3643.jpg

(Snowflakes outside!)

img_3645.jpg

(the next morning...)

Decorating Day at Mount Hermon!

A few of us were recruited to decorate a specific room/area at the Conference Center - I had Youth Memorial (meeting room where the continental breakfasts will be served during MH's Christmas Concerts & Buffets). Afterwards, we headed over to help Sara in the dining room.

youth-memorial-fireplace-112707.jpg

(Youth Memorial Fireplace)

marci-112707.jpg

(Marci!)

me-112707.jpg

(Me!)

ym-christmas-tree-112707.jpg

(Youth Memorial Christmas Tree)

landon-in-backpack-112707.jpg

(Landon in his adorable hat...)

sara-in-ivy-112707.jpg

(Sara!)

dan-brown-jon-peterson-112707.jpg

(Rec Crew - Dan & Jon - stringin' up some lights?)

sara-jon-p-112707.jpg

(This would be a good Christmas card - Jon (Recreation Supervisor) and Sara (Dining Room Supervisor), strung up in harnesses in the dining room. Fabulous.)

danny-hard-work-112707.jpg

(Danny Kern - on the "outdoor lights" crew)

scotty-on-the-ladder-112707.jpg

(Scotty Gullick - He made the majority of those white bows - he's a pro!)

tree-112707.jpg

(One of our trees in Ivy Dining... Fabuloso!)

All in all... it has been a great holiday season so far. I love Christmastime! :o)

No comments: