Thursday, April 12, 2007

.: Welcome to Adulthood :.

I have exciting news!

I have been offered a full-time job here at Mount Hermon! My role will be in the Guest Services Department as a Conference Coordinator. We have three different sites – Redwood Camp, Ponderosa Lodge, and the Conference Center (more details can be found atwww.mounthermon.org) I will be coordinating all of the Redwood Camp groups and some of the groups at the Conference Center. The girls in our office are amazing, it is so clear that God has brought us all together - our personalities compliment each other so well.

So far, my summer schedule is looking something like this...
I will be finished attending classes in May and finished with my online classes in June, with my actual month of graduation being August after all the transfer paperwork is finalized. I will be finishing up my four years with a B.A. in Communication Studies from Eastern Washington University and an Africana Studies minor. My current hosting duties at Redwood Camp go through the first weekend in June (1-3). I will probably stay through the following week and work on moving/office hours. I will be driving up to Washington sometime mid-June for Emily & Andy's wedding on June 30th. Shortly after that I will be returning to Mount Hermon and start working full-time. I will work a Monday-Friday schedule during the summer and return to Washington mid-July for Nicole & Chris's wedding (the weekend of July 21). Our guest group season kicks off again in September; I will then switch to a Tuesday-Saturday schedule.

So, there's the big news! Come visit me sometime, it's beautiful here :o)

No comments: