I love the first weekend of December. Why, you ask?
- It usually snows.
- Everyone gets all Christmas-spirit-ified and puts up Christmas lights and plays Christmas music.
- School is wrapping up, kids bring home fun Christmas projects, and the countdowns begin.
- Starbucks turns red.
- Oooooh lights... need I say more?
- Christmas tree cutting.
- Snowboarding season is here!!
- When you're decorating your house in Christmas lights, you can decorate your friends with Christmas lights too. It makes for fun pictures.