Saturday, December 30, 2006

.: Let's Recap :.

This is a survey for you to look back and see what happened over the last year [2006]

** JANUARY **

1. Where did you spend New Years Eve?
At the convention center in downtown Spokane

2. Did you have a new year's resolution that year?
I think to be more motivated for school...

3. Does it snow where you live?
Heck yes!! (well, if you count that as the Nile... not in Santa Cruz though)

4. Do you like hot cocoa?
Indeed I do

5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
Nope

** FEBRUARY **

1. Who was your Valentine?
No one in particular

2. When you were little, did you buy valentines for all of your classmates?
Lol heck yeah I did!!

3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
No

** MARCH **

1. Are you Irish?
Flamingly.

2. Did you wear green on St. Patty's Day?
Of course.

3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2006?
Some friends were in town & we went to a Kutless/Falling Up/Stellarcart concert.

4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
I like all the seasons, so when winter is done I am ready for spring, but I really like winter.

** APRIL **

1. Do you like the rain?
When it's pouring, yes... but only on occasion.

2. Did you play an April Fools joke on anyone this year?
I think I tried...

3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter?
Not tons, but Peg usually makes us Easter baskets.

4. How did you spend your Spring Break?
I don't really remember... I either came home or stayed in Cheney... nothing exciting.

** MAY **

1. What's your favorite kind of flower?
Lilacs & Gerbera Daisies

2. Do you like the spring?
Yep, it's beautiful!!

3. Finish the phrase "March winds & April showers..."
... bring forth May flowers.

4. What is the first color you think of when you think of Spring?
Pastels in general

** JUNE **

1. Did you graduate highschool yet?
Yes, almost 4 years ago.

2. Did you realize nothing special happens in June?
What!?! June is fun because in June, summer staff starts and I get to go to California!! :o)

** JULY **

1. What did you do on the Fourth of July?
Went up to the top of the hill by Pondy and watched fireworks over Scotts Valley.

2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?
No... unless you count summer staff as a vacation.

3. Do you blast the A/C all day?
Naw.

** AUGUST **

1. Did you do anything special at the end of your summer?
Came home for 2 weeks for Rachel & John's wedding & to visit, then moved to California for the year.

2. What was your favorite summer memory of '06?
Oh my gosh there are waaaaay too many. (Child Care, the Octagon, Dory/Flo fight night 06, the "mangos" devo, retreat... I could go on and on...)

3. Did you have a sunburn?
Probably... let us re-visit my flaming Irishness...

4. Do you go to the beach a lot?
Yep

** SEPTEMBER **

1. Did you attend school/college in '06?
Yes I did... good ol' EWU

2. Who is your favorite teacher?
Jane Baker. She was AWESOME.

3. Do you like fall better than summer?
Meh. They both have their good points.

** OCTOBER **

1. What was your Halloween costume?
Fairy princess!!

2. What's your favorite candy?
I don't really like candy... but I like dark chocolate

3.What did you do for halloween?
Went to Trinity's church, then on an expedition to find a fishbowl for her new fish, then downtown for a bit, then grabbed a bite to eat and went back to my house.

** NOVEMBER**

1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving?
Mine!! We cooked and it was amazing!! :o)

2. Do you love stuffing?
Heck yes!!

3. What are you thankful for?
So many things... God has blessed me beyond my wildest dreams!!

** DECEMBER **

1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
Indeed I do!!

2. What is your favorite (Christmas) tradition?
Christmas tree cutting!! It's an all-day event with several families... we go up into the woods and find the perfect tree, snowmobile some, sled some, and just have fun in general. I missed it this year though.

3. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?
I have been hugged under the huggle-toe :o) (Emily knows what I'm talkin about!!)

4. Your plans for New Years Eve?
Well.. if I'm in Naches, I'll probably be home or with friends... If I'm in Seattle, who knows!!


AND... SOME MORE QUESTIONS :

* How did you earn your money?
Workin' at the bookstore in Spokane and summer staff and Mount Hermon in the fall...

* Did you have to go to the hospital?
Only once

* Did you have any encounters with the police?
Umm... just one

* Where did you go on holiday?
I went to Bend, OR with my family over Memorial Day weekend.

* What did you purchase that was over $500?
Tuition?

* Did you know anybody who got married?
Sheesh, it seems like everyone is getting married these days!! Rachel & John, Jaime & Karly, Leslie & Dave... I'm sure there are more but those are the ones I went to.

* Did you know anybody who passed away?
Yes, a family friend.

* Have you run into anybody you left high school with?
Quite a few of them, actually :o) Weddings are great!!

* Did you move anywhere?
Yes!! To California!!

* What sporting events did you go to?
A hockey game in Spokane... some kiddie soccer games...

* What concerts/shows did you go to?
Kutless/Falling Up/Stellarcart... Gran Bel Fisher/The Duhks... I think there were more but I don't remember.

* Are you registered to vote?
Indeed I am

* Where do you live now?
Mount Hermon, CA

* Describe your birthday.
My 21st!! It was Super Bowl Sunday, so I hung out with some friends after church, drank a little at Daniel's... then the next night was Daniel's 21st so a bunch of us went out for the "21 run"... it wasn't too crazy, but fun!!

* What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2006?
Moved 3 states away from home.

* What has been your favorite moment?
There were lots of amazing moments :o) Fall was great.

* What's something you learned about yourself?
I need to let go of control and just let things happen.

* Any new additions to your family?
Nope.

* What was your best month?
October and November were really fun.

* What music will you remember 2006 by?
Oh, there is so much (and Cassie, don't forget to we need to make our life's soundtrack, one day at a time!!)

* Who has been your best drinking buddy?
Danny... definately. Kahlua & wheat pancakes for life!! lol (or Margaritas and Grey's Anatomy...)

* Made new friends?
So many. Summer staff will do that do ya :o)

* Best new friend?
Danny... we were friends before, but more so now.

* Favourite Night out?
Michael's on Main with Trinity. That was just a great night. Or the 21 run. Or girls' night at Ella's and the Davenport.

* Any regrets?
There was some heartache I wish I had gotten over faster.. but nothing really other than that.

* Which season was the best?
I'm gonna go with fall.

* How many nights out of 365 days did you not remember?
Lol... I have a horrible memory...

* If you could would you re-do the whole year?
Do it again the same? Pretty much.

No comments: