Saturday, December 09, 2006

.: Duhking Awesome :.

It was a Thursday night. I had just finished babysitting and realized that this was the first thursday in ... a very long time ... that I didn't have to work!! My plan? Watch Grey's Anatomy of course!! I finally found the right channel and ... it was a RERUN!! What the heck!! Just then, Danny calls, saying he is at this amazing concert in Felton. An amazing concert in Felton? Riiiiight ... but the guy who was playing did just have a song on Grey's Anatomy (which does have an amazing soundtrack), so i thought i'd check it out. By the time I got there that guy (Gran Bel Fisher) had finished and the Duhks were heading up to the stage.

The Duhks - an amazing band from Canada of all places!! (Bob would be proud...) - put on an amazing show!! Seriously one of the best concerts I've been to. They are definately one of my new favorite bands.

So yeah, there ya go. :o)

No comments: