Friday, August 11, 2006

.: Smurf Got Served :.

So... funny summer staff story. If you are in Child Care, you know the story and don't need to read this part - just enjoy the pictures :o) otherwise, read on...

As you may or may not know, in child care this year we have a massive game of "boob tag" going... we went on our retreat to whisper canyon last weekend and one fateful night, around the campfire



I tagged Dory SO HARD it was incredible, let me just tell you. Closed-fisted punch. Now, Dory, not being one to just sit there and take that kind of a beating, plotted and planned all week (a quite terrifying time for me). Her accomplaces (who, if I HAD such a list, would now be on it) helped her plan a move of ALL MY STUFF into the loading zone one Thursday afternoon while I was helping at VBS at Trinity's church. So when we pull into the Loading Zone, I see this:



I cried. But just a little. It was all in good fun!! Anyhow, I just thought I'd share that bit of goodness with y'all. Have a great day!!

No comments: